District Clerk Home Juror Information Filing Fees Forms Records Search
Local Rules District Court Personnel Contacts Attorney Login Fax Filing CourtCall eFiling
The District Clerk is elected for a four-year term and supports the District Courts.
The Clerk is registrar, recorder and custodian of all court pleadings, instruments and papers that are part of any cause of action in any civil or criminal district court.
Efiletexas.gov - The official E-filing System for Texas Comes to Tom Green County- October 2, 2013
Mailing Address: 112 W Beauregard, San Angelo TX 76903
Texas Bureau of Vital Statistics
Honorable Sheri Woodfin - District Clerk
Vicki Vines - Chief Deputy 325-659-6579
Jo Tarraferro - Section Supervisor (Felony Criminal) 325-659-6582
Rebecca Douglas - Operations Manager 325-659-6579
Attorney General Cases - 51st, 119th, 340th & 391st.
- Bookkeeping - Joann Pond
- CPS Cases - Patricia Gray
- Jury System - Leandra Vernon
- Magistrate Cases (M) - Tom Sanderson
- 51st Cases (A) - Civil/Family - Denice Dickson
- 119th Cases (B) - Civil/Family - Lori Hepner
- 340th Cases (C) - Civil/Family - Vickie Schaller
- Felony Cases - Tom Sanderson
- Court Services - Vacancy
- 391st Cases (D) - Civil/Family - Melissa Salas
- Records Management/Records Scanner - Vickie Schaller
- Records Scanner (Felony) - Paul Guillory