The Tom Green County Information Technology Department provides network support and information services to the elected officials, employees and departments of Tom Green County Government, and Public Libraries.
Our department maintains the full spectrum of information services to the county including desktop computer configuration and maintenance, VOIP telephony configuration and maintenance, wired and wireless network system administration and maintenance, as well as datacenter server system administration and maintenance.
Our department supports information services to the core buildings in the downtown area of San Angelo, as well as geographically separated locations throughout San Angelo.
For more information contact us at:
124 W. Beauregard
San Angelo, Texas 76903
- Justin.Thornton@co.tom-green.tx.us Director of Information Technology
- Susan.Counts@co.tom-green.tx.us Software Specialist
- Nick.Tarraferro@co.tom-green.tx.us Software Technician
- Kevin.Burke@co.tom-green.tx.us Network Technician
- Julio.Gonzalez@co.tom-green.tx.us Network Technician
- Ed.Zabecki@co.tom-green.tx.us P.C. Technician
- Gary.Brown@co.tom-green.tx.us P.C. Technician
- Luis.Perez@co.tom-green.tx.us P.C. Technician
- Shannon.Buyaki@co.tom-green-tx.us P.C. Technician